IchiRuki vs. IchiHime

Wednesday, August 31
Okay, so while I was procrastinating, I somehow got onto a page where some people expressed their opinions about Bleach couples. Most of them were all for IchiHime and said that they'd cry if Ichigo and Orihime didn't end up together. Very few thought the Rukia and Ichigo should be a couple. But seriously, I think Orihime is quite useless. I know I'm probs getting too fired up about this, but she's just there. Full stop. All she does is cry and occasionally saves the day. I think the whole purpose of her existence is to make viewers feel pity and sorrowful. Oh yeah, and I forget that it's meant to be shounen, so of course she's there. She's meant to be one of the attractive characters. That's right. But in all seriousness, I think the it should be IchiRuki ALLLLLLLL THE WAY BABY!!!! Ichigo and Orihime -- it just doesn't fit!! It would be the end of Soul Society and the human world if they got together. Well, I think that's enough about how much I dislike the idea of Orihime and Ichigo together.

Off to study ^^




#54 I used to have guinea pigs, budgies and a rabbit but I'm a terrible pet owner so they died... :(

0 comments:

Post a Comment