Yup, I am satistfied... for now :) Just finished my download spree, yay ^^
So I started having a headache last night and it was all good when I was sleeping. Then I got another headache this morning. Thought it would go away but no. It was being a pain, literally. And I had to fight it with super special magic Panadol powers to defeat its evil plans to make me fail the geo test. Yeh, it wasn't as hard as I thought it was. And just in case I don't do too well, I won't say that it was really easy. Because I don't want to look like an idiot if I comeback with a bad score ;)
I learnt how to skate without lifting my skates off the ice!! ^^ So happy about this accomplishment, hahas. Was laughing and clapping my hands so much cos I was so happy I could do it now. Still feeling pretty happy about that.
I don't want another pretty face, I don't want just anyone to hold, I don't want my love to go to waste, I want you and your beautiful soouuul~
Anyways, I got really upset about someone. And I don't know what to do. I hate seeing this person like this and it really hurts to see what they're doing to themself. I wish they could see how perfect they are and just how much we love and care about them..
Oh no! Headache is back again.... What to do?? Is there something wrong with me? What's with all these headaches? Not enough sleep? But I've gone to bed really early for the past few nights.. Ugh, I'll just bear with it. Relying on drugs can't be good. So I think I'll stay away from the box sitting in the cupboard. I'm surprised by how much free time I have today. I usually have most of my time occupied with doing something. Today, it's like I have the whole afternoon to do anything I want. But sadly, time flies when you're having fun :( Okay, now I'm suspecting I forgot I had something to do... *think think think* Nope, can't think of anything. Oh, I'd do a birthday shout out to AL but he doesn't read my blog so yeh... Now, I can't think of anything.
Mmmh, must remember to call someone berry special tomorrow ;) Nope, it's not you Rawrr :P Someone else whom I love dearly. Sadly, it's not Jesse McCartney either because he's very busy. Also there's a certain legal document that doesn't allow me to make any form of contact with him... Jks. No one has filed a restraining order against me. Or at least none that I know of. Did YOU secretly file one against me?? Okay okay, I seriously have to get a life and find something better to do than to sit here at my comp blogging. Raise your hand if you know the numbness you get from sitting on your feet at the computer. Yeh, I hate that feeling. But I can't help not doing that cos my feet are often cold when I'm sitting here. Gahh, it feels so uncomfortable. I think it's worse than feeling cold. But the warmth from sitting on my feet make the numbness all worth it in the end ;)
Yes, I have finally run out random crap to talk about. Have a good night guys :)
#50 My first celebrity crush was Jesse McCartney<3 Yer, that's why I've been going a bit high lately; my love for him has reignited ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment