Hurt - it's a disgusting thing, isn't it?
A blade that continuously spears and dissects
Your heart, rendering it non-functional.
The pain so unbearable you'd rather be butchered whole.
Time - it's a heartless eye, isn't it?
It mocks us, finds entertainment in our foolishness.
It tortures, slapping you with its hour and second.
This ugly place: nothing but a scrapbook of horrid scenes.
Tears - it's a strange thing, isn't it?
A friend we know too well.
A mother of forgiveness;
The seed of life.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------.
*YAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWNN*
Hi guys.
I'm tired.
So sleepy. That's pretty much how I feel all the time lately. Dunno why. It's kinda annoying. I think this may be the first sign of turning into a couch potato... Wait, NOOOOOOOO!!! I don't wanna be a couch potato! I like my couch. And I like potatoes. But I don't like my potatoes on the couch... Okay that was weird.... Hahas, this reminds me of history today.
Walk with M this morning and then talk with J as well was pretty awesome. Lol, I know you're secret ;) *wink wink* Well, you know mine... Oh, is that a black and white blazer I see?? Lol, now that reminds me of my speech today. What crap that was. I must be hallucinating. I keep hearing and seeing things that aren't there. I should really get some help..
#55 I have always wanted a ceiling full of stars.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment