Bin full of tissues, dry eyes, sore nose - the aftermath of reading The Notebook. I officially take back all the bad things I said about it. Yeh, the beginning was a little boring. And the middle was kinda just okay. But now, now I see what everyone was saying about the tragic story. Because the story isn't just about their forbidden love ;) I just couldn't stop crying T^T Couldn't go one page without wasting more than 5 tissues in the last part of the book. Can't remember the last time I cried that much while reading. This one will definitely be one of my favs for a while ^^
Right, well that's what I was doing while I should've probably been studying for the trials... Whoops... Too late to do that now ;) Not that I was purposely procrastinating or anything...
Why do I always get headaches on Saturdays?? Must be because my brain knows I have tutor and decides to sabotage my studies. Cousin's birthday party today. And I wasn't invited!! :( It was at a little kids playland. It's okay... I didn't want to go anyways.... Not like I would've like to go on the jumping castle... Or ride the giant slide.... Or climb through the mazes.... Or played in the pool of rainbow coloured plastic balls.... I'm fine with spending my day at tutor.... What's more fun than taking notes and solving x??
Started watching Mary Stayed Out All Night. But I wasn't really feeling it. So I decided not to watch it. Maybe I'll change my mind later. Probs will. So instead, I wanted to start watching a new anime. I was searching for something that seemed good. And I couldn't find one that sounded remotely interesting. I am disappointed. I truly am. Why are there so many about demons and half humans??? I am so sick of these. It just all seems the same now. Can't people come up with anything better? *Sigh* Considering starting Bleach again. But seriously wondering if it's worth it. Doubt it. Too many fillers.
So I was on the train the other day and I was looking at the new waratah train that they're testing at the place near Granville(?). Anyways, I noticed how new it looked and realised how technology is advancing so fast. It got me thinking about how much phones have changed in the last 5 years. And I remembered my first phone and my dad's old phone and M's old phone and yeh. All these old phones. And then I compared them in my mind to the ones I see now. TOUCH SCREENS. So many phones are now touch screens. Makes me wonder whether everything will be controlled by tough screens soon. Then a stranger's phone rings and brings me back to being insde the morning train. The ringtone was the same as my primary school teacher's one. Then I started reminscing. And then I realised how old I am. It's disgusting just thinking about it really... Anywho, as my train was passing the waratah train, I noticed how new it looked. That is until I saw all the dents in it. And then I thought of the people would do it. Why do people like vandalising?? It's stupid. Seriously, if it was at all meaningful, it might be excused. But it's just stupid people doing stupid things. Stupid people who do not appreciate the work, time, money and effort others have put into providing new trains that we could all enjoy. And really, I'm just this worked up about it cos I want a new train. Summer will be here soon. And if we still have to be tortured in those oven carraiges.... Cityrail. *sigh*
Well, off now.
#53 I love travelling.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment