sick sick sick

Sunday, June 12
There is nothing worse than having cramps, a sore throat and hay fever symptoms. Not at my dad's high school 'get together' where they're having a BBQ and hot pot and lots of yummy food :( Instead, I'm at home half doing homework and resting. I'm not home alone though. Cousin, IK, is here and grandma's also home. Grandma was hurrying my parents out the door and saying that instead of going shopping, she's going to play video games with us. And she said this enthusiastically. Haha, I love my grandma. But of course we're not playing video games..

M, you're being a b!tch for not posting your wishlist. You said you would and now you're going back on your word. You say you "don't want anything". So I can't get you anything; I have to get you something that's not anything. And that's hard. Jeeez M, can't you be a little more specific?? :P Actually, how bout we go out and you choose what you want? That'll be easier. Just saying. If not, do you really want us to kidnap you again? And I swear, this time, we'll be better at it cos now we've got experience ;)

So I'm meant to be doing maths homework, but I keep getting distracted. I (as in my cousin, not me) is talking his girlfriend and friends on the phone, and I'm sitting here laughing like hell at their nicknames and their conversations. His friends are, let's say, unique. ==', now he's being an asshole, teasing me about the flowers Rawrr gave me because my grandma's finally sick of seeing them die and is throwing them away now.

Reminiscing now. I miss my baby cousin, R. Even though he's not a baby anymore; year 4 now. He's like my like my little bro cos I used to look after him and I watched him grow up and read books with him and all. Good times. I remember his crying face when my dad went to their house to pick I and E up so we can go to school together, and R wasn't old enough to go to school but he would come out of the house with his little backpack on hoping that he could go to school with us. Oh, and now I'm thinking about when I, E, D and me were little and we had some really good times together. Remembering when we climbed the wall and swing. And now we're having a D&M. Talking about depression and finding out secrets about ourselves and others. Talking about grandpa, the past, ghosts and his MacBook Air. Haven't had a talk with my bro like this in ages. It's nice :)




#31 I'm afraid of the dark after watching a scary movie

0 comments:

Post a Comment