There lived a little girl who shall remain nameless for no reason at all. She was very cute and SLOW (lol, maybe posting isn't that bad after all). But the most unique thing about her was that fact that she was very annoying. She would get high very easily and start jumping up and down for absolutely no reason. She'd simply shrug and say she's high on air. Her high-ness can really get on her friends' nerves but also be very contagious. She is very impatient and sometimes demands too much (eg. threatening me to write another post). Although she can be a princess at times, she is a very bright and caring girl. She is a valuable friend whom her friends can not live without (cheesy, I know).
THE END.
Why? Because I'm tired and I can't be bothered writing any more than that.
#34 I judge books by their covers.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
LOLOLOLOL HIGH-ness get it? haha I go high? and royal HIGHness? BAHAHAHA
...hi :P
Post a Comment