Nostalgia

Saturday, June 11
So I haven't been online for a while. Opened internet explorer and read about Selena Gomez being rushed to the hospital after an interview because it was on my homepage. It said that she felt nauseous, and then it subtly mentioned Justin Bieber's name. And what are they suggesting there?? ;) LOL.

Checked my spammed inbox next and saw a message from Neopets. Haven't received a message from them in years. So out of boredom, I read it. It said that because I asked so kindly for a reminder of my username and password, they sent me one. First thought: WTF?, I didn't do that. Then out of curiosity, I went onto the website and signed in. I think my neopets have been in "dying" for years now... Looked at my profile and saw the crap I wrote there as a child when it was 'cool' to write in crappy phonetic english eg. using 2 instead of 'to', and 'skool' instead of 'school' etc. So while I was reading this crap, I just laughed at how stupid it all was. On the page, the past me told the present me to take a look at my bebo page. And so I did. More crappy english and stupid ideas really. It was all quite nostalgic.

Watched more How I Met Your Mother. It is soooooo funny. Tutor was alright. Oh oh oh oh, got 1st place in maths test at tutor ^^ but the percentage was wasn't very high so I guess it isn't very impressive. Forgot my calculator today, and I couldn't do almost every question in class... such crap mental maths. Waited a while to get picked up after tutor and since it was cold and someone was smoking outside, I went to the chinese grocery shop and bought 99cents lollies. Yup, those really addictive ones we had at J's place. This time, I bought other flavours to try ;) Would've brought them to the picnic but...

Picnic on Monday is cancelled so I get more sleep ^^ Feel so lazy and tired today. My mum thinks there's something wrong with me... Great, my tummy hurts :( You know what's so crap about being a girl? Getting periods. Why? Because you get cramps which sometimes get so bad that you can't focus on work and all you want to do is curl up in bed. But no, you can't do that because you're at school or tutor and your teacher is looking at you thinking what the hell is wrong with you. And on top of that, fatigue. You get so tired that when you arrive home, you just die on the couch or on your bed. But no, you can't do that either because the teacher was being a b!tchy and has to give you homework. Oh, there's also when your hormones go crazy and you get too sensitive about things and you PMS and your skin goes terribly wrong. Omg, so happy there's no school tomorrow or the day after. So happy it's a long weekend. Time to die. Don't want to do anything. Just want to curl up in bed and hibernate...





#30 I am like a drunk-tard when I'm half asleep; personal information, secrets and other weird things just blurt out. Really, there isn't much of a difference between the two besides the hangover and remembering what happened the night before.

0 comments:

Post a Comment