Now there's a lot of reasons why I feel shit right now and I'm not going to go through all 5 bajillion of them. Yes, bajillion is a word. Speaking of words... list of awesome words:
- kerfuffle
- confuzzle
- stuff
- anemone
- shizz
- ambidextrous
- supercalifragilisticexpialidocious
- phenomenen
- cinnamon
Okay, that's all I can think of right now. Speaking of right now, I really should be studying for chemistry but I have no idea what to study for since it's a prac exam... so screwed T^T
^^^^^^^^^^^THE ABOVE = WHAT I SHOULD'VE POSTED ON SUNDAY? I THINK. BUT UNFORTUNATELY FORGOT.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------.
Moving on, feeling gooooood ^^ Why? It's the end of semester one bby!!! Screw reports. Nothing is gunna ruin my break. Besides Ms. A's holiday work. But I will take that as a challenge and bravely accept it.
Random convo in roll call went something like this...
A: you know when you drink coke? why isn't your piss black?
Me: *stare* wtf? *crack up laughing*
JL: did you know that there are 180 bacteria in your mouth?
Me : really??
JL: yeh, that means that kissing is actually good because you share bacteria and yeh..
W: so you strengthen your immune system by kissing a lot of people
JL: yeh, except you might get HIV o_O
I am not going to write something deep and meaningful today because it simply takes up too much time and brain power. What happened today???
Saw WH doing multiple choice monday on a thursday!!! That's just wrong... Anyways... first period double maths. We were going to watch Lion King but Mr B forgot to bring it!! Devastating, I know. Instead, we watched Ferris Bueller's Big Day Off << think that's what it's called. Then there was geography: watched hungrybeast. Let's just say that it was insightful and disgusting. Commerce was boring because we were meant to be writing our resumes; realised how crap mine's going to be. Handed in last assessment of the semester at lunch. It was a waste of time really. Then chemistry and history which were also very boring..
Home. Relaxing time. Me time. Watched Secret Garden ^^ Sooo goooood!! Was up to ep7 when relative called and grandma used the phone that's connected to the internet D: So my video stopped loading... T^T Yeh, so addicted.. Soo funnyyy! Gunna stop talking about it now. Shall probably talk more about it in future posts because I have decided to watch it slowly and not finish it in two days like I have done with other dramas.
#39 I like balloons.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment