ir a principal | Ir a lateral
  • Home
  • Dreaming Of Tomorrow's Reality
  • Incomprehensibleness
  • Stars On My Ceiling

redefined.reality

Friday, May 6
Stop.
Rewind.
This time, let's walk a different path.



#18 I like days when I can see the blue sky.
Posted by Adelaide at 20:22
Labels: 100 things about me

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Search

Tags

100 things about me dramas her story holidays lyrics music videos random school

Archive

  • ►  2012 (4)
    • ►  January (4)
  • ▼  2011 (84)
    • ►  December (6)
    • ►  November (4)
    • ►  October (6)
    • ►  September (6)
    • ►  August (8)
    • ►  July (7)
    • ►  June (11)
    • ▼  May (11)
      • Abortion: One More Mouth That Will Never Speak
      • Better Today
      • Can't Fcuking Do This Anymore
      • Each Tear - Mary J Blige Ft. Jay Sean
      • A Thought
      • Don't Cry
      • Rainie Yang - Yu Ai
      • two meters of water
      • I'm starting to pretend again. Just when I thought...
      • the urge to watch a drama is overwhelming. yes, yo...
      • Stop.Rewind.This time, let's walk a different path...
    • ►  April (5)
    • ►  March (8)
    • ►  February (5)
    • ►  January (7)
  • ►  2010 (6)
    • ►  December (6)
Copyright © 2009 redefined.reality
CSS Template by Rambling Soul | Blogger Templates by Blog and Web