So whilst in China and HK, I found love. Sorry, Rawrr...
..but Haagen-Dazs ice cream is just too good :P
There are no Haagen-Dazs shops in AUSTRALIA! D= That's right. Disappointment T^T Ate so much ice cream over there; I'm so FATTT :( But yeh, the ice cream is sooooo good... Loved it so much that I joined the fb page aiming to bring Haagen-Dazs to Aussie :) M suggested writing an email to the company about opening a shop in Sydney. That'd be awesome if there was one. Omg, I'm going on about an ice cream brand.... I'm such a fatty, lol.
Hahas, I'm procrastinating right now. Should be doing tutor hw but I have multiple windows open and have the TV showing the Royal Wedding, LOL. Looking through photos of my trip. Didn't think it was possible to look so retarded in so many photos... T^T Okays, gunna try and do some work now.
#17 I want to be pretty, and be able to believe it. But believing is too difficult...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
you don't have to want to be pretty. you are pretty hun! and yes i will write that email some day... hahaha finally you love somethng more than Rawrr!!! :P
Apparently, other people have written letters regarding this and all they receives in reponse was that the company has no intention of starting a business in Australia and gives no explanation as to why that is, whilst many petitioners have provided several points in favour of establishing one in Sydney. So yeahh...
received*
naww, you're lovely as you are :) don't change :D
and that means no plastic surgery!!! YOU HEAR ME!?!? ^.^
oh yeah and when you said I found new love in China I was like OMG.......what happened there!?!?!? and I got scared for a moment! O.o
oh? i thought i saw an haagen daz shop somewhere in sydney O.o
or was it just my eyes
Post a Comment