List of things I am currently failing, that is judging from my results:
- Maths
- Chem (okay, out of all the times where I've said I did the worst, this one tops it)
- Geo
List of things I am most likely to fail, that is judging from my performance on the day:
- Comm
- SDD
List of things I will probably fail, that is judging from the fact that I am completely unprepared for it and have no idea what to do:
- Eng
- Jap
Now for some positive. List of things I won't be that bad at:
- Hist (possibly)
- PDHPE
WHAT THE FCUK AM I DOING WITH MY LIFE?
I don't know what the fcuk we're doing in geography. I know the topic, and that's it.
English can go get run over by a truck, die in the explosion that follows, and burn in hell. I have no fcuking clue as to what we're meant to writing on friday. I'm so fcuking screwed.
Okay, back from crying til my eyes and ears hurt. Puffy eyes.
I'm fcuking failing chemistry. Oh, which by the way, I don't belong in anyways. I don't know why the fcuk I'm there cos I'm obviously no fcuking good at it. So here's a thought. Chem tutor. Waste more money on something I'm obviously not very talented at. Great. So much for studying medical science.
Here's another thought. WHY THE FCUK AM I HERE, ON BLOGGER, RUINING MY LIFE EVEN MORE. Now, there' a good question. Because I have no idea why the fcuk I'm still living. What in the world am I meant to be doing. Really, what the fcuk am I doing? Oh, and guys, please don't tell me this is fcuking life because I am too fucking tired of hearing this shit. It's me. It's my life, and I'm fcuking ruining it.
#26 I listen to music when I'm upset, and either silently think about whatever I'm upset about, or just drown myself in the melody.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Aw honey it's okay. Don't feel so bad. We are a selective school and we are better than many other schools across the state. And accelerated chemistry is hard. You've taken that class a year before anyone else is ready. Most people aren't even up to your standard so don't feel bad. Be proud of yourself that you actually got into it.
You're living because your parents gave you life. They brought you up and will always want the best for you. You're not ruining it, just simply not doing things people want you to do. You have your own ways, you'll find a way to live your life without anyone telling you how.
Please don't feel so bad, you're gonna make me cry. :(
Don't cry over things that have already been done because they can't be undone but "smile because it happened." You have so much more to live for.
Don't stop smiling because your smile makes me smile and I want to smile forever. :)
Love you <3
Remember: your parents will be proud of you no matter what you do because they love you.
Post a Comment