Love that song. But really, I'm feeling better today. Felt extremely better after talking to my AWESOMEE nee-chan ^^ Please don't worry about me guys. I was just being stupid, and a cry baby, really. I'm sorry for making so many people worry about me. And thank you for caring. You know what gives my hope? Stories. So, while I was being stupid yesterday, I decided to do part of english tutor hw. I looked up a greek myth. Pandora's Box. I really like this one; the first greek myth I've read. I shan't spoil it by talking about it's plot, so just read it. Or maybe I'm the only one who didn't know it. Oh wells. I liked it a lot. And it made me feel a little better. So yeh. This is me rambling because I really don't want to do geography hw. Oh, got back from piano about an hour and a half ago. Got a new piece to learn. I think it's going to take me like a term to learn it. What song? Rondo Ala Turca. Is that how you spell it?? No idea. Oh wells. Okay, time to do something. Would it be weird to start making a cake at this hour?? Probs. Okay, well I can rule that out of my options. Looks like I'm only left with one. That is to do geo hw. Well, off I go... to bed cos I'm really tired and my feet hurt. Oh, I can skate ^^ And control my screaming to a minimum, haha.
#27 I dislike peppermint.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I'm glad you're feeling better. :D
Post a Comment