Never Judge A Girl By Her Clothes

Thursday, April 28
So I was going to write more about my trip but I really can't be bothered anymore. Instead, I would like to remind some people (hint hint) that I was NOT pedo-ing during my stay in China and Hong Kong. It was simple observations that I made :P Oh, I didn't finish telling my story before Jap class. Do remind me to finish because it really isn't something you see everyday. Well, maybe in China, but DEFINITELY NOT in Australia.

Okay, now on to a slightly different topic: Glasses look good on SOME guys. Emphasis on the 'some'. So don't every guy go out and buy a pair of plastic glasses, put them on, go walking on the streets and expect to pick up girls. It doesn't work that way. Just pointing that out because it seemed to me that Hong Kong guys think that way. Obviously not every guy, but from my short time there, it seemed like most guys did. Yes, glasses are so in right now and do look good on, again, SOME guys. We all know you want to look good, but the fact is, glasses can give the opposite effect. And as witnessed by me, a guy can get a rejection from a girl because she claims that by wearing glasses which you don't need is like pretending to be someone you're not. And what a girl wants is to know you for who you really are. I think that was pretty well said. So, to all guys out there, do make an attempt to look good, but don't stress and try too hard ;)




#16 I used to believe that fairytales could happen in real life.

0 comments:

Post a Comment