Literally, hard to speak because my tongue hurts; so bad it's hard to eat. Tried using salt water to disinfect and it just stung like hell..
There are a lot of things I'd like to say but it's hard to speak my mind. Why? Because it feels like I'm just being nosy? Because I'm afraid of hurting them? Because I don't know what to say? Because I'm afraid of the truth? Because it means that I'll be acting like a b!tch?
Raging. Questioning. Understanding. Rejecting. Apologising. Boy, would I like to give some people a piece of my mind...but that's not going to happen any time soon. I just don't have the strength.
"Let's try take it back before it all went wrong.." Wouldn't we all like that?
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------.
ONE MORE WEEK! Time is going by so fast. It's already the end of term 1 and the first school break is here. I'm excited about it but not at the same time. Why do we have to get work to do over the holidays? The point of having a break is to have a BREAK from school work. Why do teachers aim to ruin our holidays this way?
#13 I only say "I love you" when I'm 100% sure that I mean it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
aww what's up H?
i need to talk to you too! :'(
msn preferably so i can group convo it with J
I'm sorry about your tongue :(. And maybe your having difficulties speaking your mind because you're afraid of it coming out wrong and getting taken the wrong way? And yes, I'd love that. Let's just rewind....
*rewinds*
~~wishing I could I do that but knowing it would never happen
^ me too!
Get better soon H!
Post a Comment