Just finished watching Personal Taste. It was really good. I think it Lee Min Ho looks weird in it though. And what was with the short trousers he was always wearing?? I got really frustrated at all the misunderstandings because there wouldn't be that much trouble if they just explained things faster and just talked. It was sooooooooo annoying. But I guess there wouldn't be any drama if things didn't go that way. The end was nice so that makes up for all that.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------.
Just realised how fat I have gotten recently. The figure that showed up on the scale seriously shocked me. I'm actually 3kg heavier than I thought I would be. And I'm not exaggerating here. I AM FAT. Well, this is the result of sitting around all day watching dramas and not getting enough exercise. No wonder I feel really sluggish and my brain just dies out on me. Starting tomorrow, I am going to watch myself and do more excercise. I shall eat properly and drink more milk so I can grow taller. I really want to be taller but it's not going to happen if I get any fatter. *Sigh...* So much to do. New Year's resolution will be up in a while. That is after New Year's Eve. 2011 will be a new where I will straighten up my act, school work, and me, physically. Looking forward to it, but it seems like I've said this before. Oh wells. This time, I really mean it. Going to sleep now, おやすみなさい。
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment