Happy New Year!

Saturday, January 1
A new year has come!! Goodbye 2010 and Hello 2011. Went to see the fireworks last night. Left the house at 10.45 and got to the city early. We were planning to go to Circular Quay but the policmen blocked off the roads already. So in the end, we went to Drummoyne. There, we picked out a good spot where the Harbour Bridge was in view. When the fireworks started, we could see them from three different places so it was pretty awesome. Somehow, it is starting to feel like a new year.

New year's resolution:
  1. Must get fitter. One's health is the most important, so this year, I am going to make my whole family more healthy. That includes making them excercise more, and more importantly, eat more wisely. Part of getting healthy is growing taller. I would like to grow at least 2cm this year. I think this is a reasonable amount and I hope I can accomplish it.
  2. Must get a better report. I shall aim to get no more than two Bs in my report this year. If I really try harder, I can definitely do it.

These are my two new year's resolutions.

0 comments:

Post a Comment