I'm Gunna Miss You Longer...

Wednesday, November 2
One year goes by really fast doesn't it. I hate how much I'm reminiscing. It makes you feel old cos you realise how much you've been through and how much things can change in the matter of seconds. I would really prefer this post to not be serious and all so I'll keep it simple:

One year since Grandpa passed, yesterday. Felt pretty down yesterday but it was a nice day so I should've smiled more. Well, we've all been pretty busy I guess. That's part of the reason why time passes so quickly. I can see why people always want more hours in a day. Wells, enough about that.

Sorry guys. Don't ask why; I just am. I simply want to take this chance to apologise for all the wrongs I've done and all the hurt I've caused. And for all the times when you've been feeling down and lonely, I'm sorry for not realising or being there. But from now on, I will try to notice more and be more considerate. Because no matter how much we all want to remain little kids forever, at some point we've got to grow up, face reality, and realise that the world won't stop turning just for us, even if it's just for a moment.

Following the depressing mood I was in yesterday, I was pretty down this morning as well. I felt like being a loner and decided not to plan on a taking a specific train with friends. I spent the whole of the trip to Stratty with my earphones in. Now I'd like to admit that it was a surprise to see J, V, and E on the platform waving me to get off. In fact, it was so unexpected that I froze for a moment in time.The feeling was strange. And then I could feel the smile suddenly spread across my face as I woke up from the loneliness. So I get off and begin a brand new day. What made it even more special was when J spots M walking up the platform. At that time, I still hadn't noticed something really important. I noticed when the five of us were sitting across from each other in the carriage. Looking at the people sitting around me and thinking back on how the trip turned out, I realised how great life is. I re-realised how lucky I am to have such awesome friends. This sounds really cheesy and all but yeh. I just gotta say it. To remind you guys of how amazing you are. And how important you guys are to me. You guys made my day.



#66 I really love cheese.

0 comments:

Post a Comment