I know, I know

Friday, March 4
Okay, so I said I wouldn't post today but I want to get to fact no. 100 soon. I shall post a finish list of the facts at the end. Anyway, while surfing the net, I found this hoodie:



So here's my aim for shopping in Hong Kong:
Look for this hoodie!! :) I know I can buy it online but since I'm going to HK anyways, I'll make the effort to look for it.

<--- SUPER LIKE THE HOODIE..



































#7 I am afraid of losing people I care about.

4 comments:

Leena said...

When are you going to be in HK?

meaniemooo said...

if you find one, buy one for me? :P

Adelaide said...

@ Leena: next holidays
@ Meaniemoo: it also comes in white, wait, i'll post another pic. tell me which you prefer, and i'll buy if i find it :)

Leena said...

Okay, I'll see if I can help you find it when i'm in Hong Kong for a limited 3 days :L

Post a Comment