My grandma is so cool...?

Monday, December 12
So I hear a loud burst of music coming from another room in the house and recognise it straight away. Turns out my grandma is watching Dream High. And on top of that, it's in viet. This is somehow worse than last time, when she watched Playful Kiss. You know, it might okay if the disc had korean dub and english subs, but no, it doesn't. Whyyyy!?!?!?!?! I hate viet dubs of anything. Actually I don't like listening to Vietnamese in general. No offense guys. I mean V :P It just sounds really rough and annoying. Yesh, that is my personal opinion. So my opinion on my grandmother watching the same teen dramas as me is that it's actually really weird... It's so awkward.... Especially in this case since it's about music and dance. She's gunna interpret the drama wrong!!! I swear, she will. She does that all the time cos she's deaf but won't admit it when I say so and won't believe me when I tell her the story isn't what she thinks. Yes.... time for me to endure another difficult time....

#71 I'm one of those people who shout at the comp/TV screen. You know what I mean. Like when there's one character who's doing something really stupid and makes the biggest mistake of their life. Or when you know what's going to happen when they open the door and you're shouting at them not to, but they do it cos they're stupid. It's like that.

1 comments:

[~~Doolie*] said...

nice to know D

Post a Comment