The Unexpected

Sunday, October 16
What to do when procrastinating? -- YouTube.
What to YouTube? -- FSHS ;)
What do you expect to find? -- previous flops
What do you unexpectedly find? -- the strangest videos. LOL

Seriously, you would've never seen this coming. So just to name some of the funny, weird and awesome videos I found...




  • 2008 year 8 fail japanese basketball video. This one was definitely unexpected. The vid revolved around poor little Erol getting bullied. And by who of all people? You'd expect some bigger and older kid, right? But no. It was someone with cute bouncy mushroom hair ;) Some may say he's annoying, funny, stupid etc. Any guesses? Yup, it's LV! And the other bullies were NL and someone else. Can't remember cos I probs watched too many vids... But yeh, I found it pretty funny. But not funny funny. It was stupid funny. If you know what I mean...


  • Flops. I would have to say I absolutely love love love the flop vids. And they just keep getting better. I wonder what ours is gunna be like. Not too far away now... Anyways, they were really funny. And entertaining.


  • Fortrix Reloaded. Btw, these aren't listed in any particular order. Just listing them as I recall them. This one was pretty good at some points... Liked the comments in the video ^^


  • Hungry Jacks Parody. Love love love this one. So funny ^^ You can tell it was filmed in Burwood but yeh, that's irrelevant. I kinda wanna try this. Seems fun, lol. But there'd definitely be lots of WTF?'s flying around.


  • Nooby Bboy Battle. This one was pretty cool. Kinda recognised the people but not really.. Lol, that didn't make much sense. But yeh, think some other people we know can do better :)


  • NL's YouTube channel. Randomly came across it. Though it had something interesting since it said FSHS, but it turned out to be just a shuffling vid dedicated to people... Yeh, then I randomly decidedly to see his other vids. I should really find something better to do than to sound like a stalker..
NB: I AM NOT A STALKER (just so we're clear on that)

Didn't do much today. Thought I had more to do but I've been procrastinating. Well, I did try to come up with some deas for commerce... But yeh. I think our current idea is good. But that shall remain a secret ;) Woke up so late this morning. If I was religious, I'd have so much trouble getting out of bed to go to Church. This just occurred to me-- are you supposed to capitalise the 'c' in church like you do for the 'g' in God? No, right? Idk, it just looks weird. Anywho, went to DFO today and then to Grandpa's memorial. The flowers look really pretty and Grandpa's garden is starting to grow some pretty beautiful plants. Can't believe it's almost a year. So much has happened. Even though it seems so normal to not have him around anymore, I still miss him as much as I did this time last year. Well, this is life. People come and go..




#63 Worst horror movie: Chucky. This follows on from the idea that I'm awfully creeped out by those dolls that seem so real. After watching this movie, it magnified my fear. The dolls come to life and try to kill you - that's the basic idea. But it is soo much worse when you're watching it, I swear.

0 comments:

Post a Comment