I Am Not A Pedo

Sunday, July 17
My favourite scene in Rio (it's so cuute ^^):


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------.

So I had a rendezvous with just J yesterday because M's relatives are over from the US of A. And although be were one man down, we still had a pretty awesome time :) We went to the movies and watched Kungfu Panda 2. It was a lot better than I expected. I originally thought that the second movie was going to ruin my impression of the first, but it didn't. Really happy about that.

So my day didn't hit off with a good start. I had to wake up at the earliest time I had woken up this holidays to go out at the same time as my mum. Then, I felt sick. Sat in the waiting room at my mum's work for a bit and realised my phone battery was at thirty percent, so I had to turned the back light down to save power. And for the rest of the day, I had to put my phone really close to my face to see the time. I waited until 8.50 and then headed down the street towards the station cos J didn't know the way to Westfields.

We had breakky at Muffin Break. Double Choc for J and Apple and Cinnamon for me ^^ Took a while for me to finish the muffin which in the end, J had to help me finish. Ty, J :) Shopping time!! Then bought Gumballs and Easyway and brought them into the cinemas to eat. Very asian thing to do. So there we were with our skewers and milk teas watching a very asian movie about a fat panda doing kungfu. It was a bad idea for J to let me sit beside the little kid. He was soooo cute ^^ I think I was paying a little too much attention to the little boy and not enough on what was happening on screen. The movie was good, so I don't know why the boy's father took the little boy and left before the movie finished. It wasn't like there was a pedo staring at the kid from a distance of less than one meter... Really, can't imagine why they left. Okay, in all seriousness, I had nothing to do with them leaving. And when the movie finally did finish, more shopping. This time, we went along the street outside and basically entered any store that seemed interesting. Oh, we didn't go into the expensive stores or the restaurants ;)

There's only one more day of holidays left. NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! I want more holidays!! Holidays should be longer. More time to sleeeeeeeeep ^^ Oh, sleep. Oh, how I love sleep. I do love my sleep very much. Sleep could compete with Rawrr ;P Hahas, just saying. Ewww, there's school in two days... Don't wanna go back to school. Back to waking up early. Back to catching the train and walking in the cold. Back to wearing uniforms. Back to crowded trains. And back to being suffocated by smokers. So not looking forward to that...





#43 There is only one person who can make me feel really special one moment, and really crap the next.

0 comments:

Post a Comment