So here I am sitting at the food court using McDonald's free wifi. A lot happened today. And I think I said something I shouldn't have. So, 2 weeks ago, I told J that I'd tell her who I had a crush on, two weeks from that day. Today, I realised that I did not feel comfortable telling her that. When I had told her I'd tell her, I thought I'd be okay with it, but.. I'm not. J told M about all this and now both of them are nagging me about it. Also, JJ asked me who I liked as well, but I didn't want to tell her either. J, I'm sorry I told you that I was going to tell you, but I just don't feel ready to say it right now. I'll tell you guys one day, that's for sure, and that day might be real soon. But for now, lets just keep it a secret between me and myself. Look forward to the day I tell you guys. You might be shocked, or you might not be, but it's going to be a day when I feel ready to tell you guys, and when I feel it's not an 'invasion of privacy' -not that it feels like that now, it's just a thing I added- :P
Oh yeah, forgot to add that I no longer feel that way about him :)
#4 I find it hard to tell some of these things on the list so I'm writing them out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment